How to start Blogging
One of the best things about the internet is that it gives anybody a voice! But How to start Blogging, and How to Write & Publish First Blog Post.
How to start Blogging & What does a blog mean?
How to Start Blogging? Blogging is one of the best ways to make your voice widely known, no matter the topic. This article will walk you through the process of writing and publishing your first blog post.
Basically, a blog means an information web post. Where you can share your views on a specific subject or specific niche writing a blog is like writing an article But in an informal and conversational way and the writer of the blog is known as a blogger.
What are the Types of Bloggers?
Generally, bloggers are classified on the basis of their blog niche.
For example, one who writes a blog on travel, tourism, and places is called a travel blogger.
Similarly, fashion and clothing blogs are written by fashion bloggers.
Other types of bloggers Include tech bloggers.
Food bloggers etc.
What are the Platforms to Publish Blog:
It is advisable to get your own blog website with your own paid domain name like mine i.e.,pskathait.in but you can start publishing your blogs for free if you are a beginner and don't know how to build up a website on any of these three widely preferred platforms which are.
Would need a medium in the case of a free blog as it has a premium interface and you don't have to customize anything.
While I would suggest WordPress in case of a paid domain name-based blog site as it has a bunch of customization options but you can also go for a free subdomain from WordPress itself but you won't be able to customize much. Talking about blogger what I feel is that blogger quite seems to be an old-looking platform with fewer features but the plus point is that it is easily listed on Google as compared to other free platforms so choose as for your suitability.
- If you want to know more about How to start Blogging Click here
- How to Write & Publish Your First Blog Post:
- How to Start Blogging
Let's get posting!
- Brainstorm Ideas - This is probably the most difficult part of blogging. To get started, consider your target audience: What are their needs and concerns? What topics might offer them value? How will your blog be unique?
- Make an Outline - Once you pick a post topic, create an outline. Outlining is a great way to visualize the flow of your post and will save you loads of time.
- Start Writing - As you start writing your post, try to ignore the impulse to edit your post as you write. There'll be time to polish up your first draft later so for now, just get the words out.
- Edit Your Post - Careless typos and other errors just scream 'amateur' so be sure to eliminate any spelling and grammar errors. Take time to reduce irrelevant information and wordiness. And of course, check to make sure you're using reliable sources!
- Pick a Title - The title of your post is critical to grabbing the attention of readers and search engines! Focus on staying accurate and avoid any clickbait tactics.
- Add Some Images - Whether you take your own photos or purchase stock images, make sure every post has a graphical element of some kind.
- Think About SEO - Search engine optimization might just be the most important word in a blogger's vocabulary. SEO means strategically using keywords, URLs, titles, and more to improve your rank on search engine result pages.
- Make It Live - Finally, hit that publish button!
- Spread the Word - Now that you've published your first blog post, share it on social media and use analytics to track your success. Most of all, engage with your audience.
- Rinse and Repeat - Whether it's weekly, daily, or even monthly, publishing consistently is key to growing your audience.
If you want to know more How to Earn Money From Blogging Click here
Post a Comment